1. When should I order the wedding dress?
Generally, order your dress 3~4 months before your weddings. If you have some other detailed design requirements about your dress, then contact us in advance. The point is leaving enough time for any extra alterations if necessary or shipping problems.
2. Before I place the order, can I see a sample of the fabric and color?
Yes, of course, we have a wide selection of fabric for you to choose from, including Satin, Taffeta, Chiffon, Lace, Silk and etc. If you want the sample, follow the link to our fabric sample order page, we charge the shipping fee only.
3. Could I design a wedding dress just based on my thoughts and ideas?
Yes. That's what we are professionals in with years of industry experience. You can combine any of the dresses shown on our website or anywhere else you may find inspiration for your dress. Our design team will then re-create a completely new style based on the ideas that you have provided. Please contact us email@example.com for more details.
4. What's the customization that refer to?
It's available to change your color and detailed designs of your dress, and if you want to design your own dress, do it more than 4 months prior to your wedding. The customization process will need a longer period of time. Normally, the customization service is free. However, there may be extra charge if you want to add more beaded details, use better fabric and etc. Anyway, we will notify you when the extra charge is needed.
5. How do I preserve my wedding gown?
Make sure that the dress is professionally cleaned first after your wedding, do not clean it yourself. For a long-term storage, wrapping it up and then boxing(Acid-free boxes) your wedding dress is the best choice. No plastic bags which will cause permanent wrinkles and mildew; No long-term hanging which will cause distortion; No direct lighting.
6. How do I measure myself?
To ensure that the dress is going to fit you perfectly, we advise you get the help of a profesional tailor, try not to do this alone. Also, follow our measuring guide before you make your measurement. To look the best, it's also suggest to know something about your body shape, which can determine the right style for you.
7. What payment methods are accepted?
We accept payments via PayPal , which is much safer and convenient. You can track your status of your payment, and have no risk of private information leakage. The most important thing is Paypal secure your account and offer purchase protection online for all customers. .
If you are interested in the details, check Paypal helps.
8. How long does it take for me to receive my dress after I place my order on your site?
|It usually takes about 25-30 days.
The processing time is from when you submit your order to when it leaves our warehouse. Once the dress has been shipped our customer service team will send you a confirmation email to confirm all details.
|It usually takes about 3-5 working days.
The period of time is from when the item is shipped out, to when it arrives at your door.
|Estimated Delivery Time
|It takes about 30-35 days.
The total period of time is from when you place an order to when you receive your wedding dress, includes the processing and shipping time.
* Once the order has shipped, Mis Aisle Style will notify the customers. A notification email will be sent together with the tracking number. You can track the state of your order online (DHL / FedEx / UPS).
* Please estimate the day from purchase to the day you should receive your product, so that you have enough time for any extra alterations or problems that may occur during the period.
* If you order our custom-made dress, please give us a few days to design your dress according to your special requirements. Extra time is always required, so please try not to cut the time too short, otherwise you may be in for a stressful, hair-pulling, and nail-biting time!
9. Could Mis Aisle Style offer rushed order service?
Yes, in case the customer need to receive the dress sooner than the regular delivery time, we will charge $30 within 15 to 20 days while the normal time is 30 to 35 days.
10. Do you ship to other countries?
Yes, we ship all around the world.
11. Can I call to place my order?
Sorry, phone orders are not accepted at the moment. We only accept orders on-line, if you have any problems whilst ordering or need help, please just contact us and one of our service team will help you.
12. If I want an exchange or return, what should I do?
Tulle & Chantilly is a professional and try our best to create our customers the best shopping experience. It's free to exchange & return based on non-subjective reasons. To know the details, check our Exchange & Return Policy.